How can a foreigner make payments to purchase an apartment?

A foreign national would need to open an Inward Investment Account with any local bank. Then the individual will be allowed to remit payments from their own local bank to Altair USD account.

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

Enter your Email
Acquest will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.