How can a foreigner make payments to purchase an apartment?

As a foreigner, you would first have to open an IIA (Inward Investment Account) with any Commercial Bank in Sri Lanka. You will then need to transfer the money from overseas to your IIA account in Sri Lanka. Upon your instruction, your bank in Sri Lanka will settle the developer from your IIA account.

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

Enter your Email
Acquest will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.