Further, what is the basis for calculating the area? Is it the inner dimension or Calculation of dimension between wall center? 

The government gazette method that all surveyors have to follow is to take the center wall of all walls (including the common elements) for the purpose of this measurement 

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

Enter your Email
Acquest will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.