Can I get Acquest to apply for local authority documents (i.e. Street Line Certificates, Building Line Certificates, Non Vesting Certificates etc.) and obtain approvals on existing plans?

We could proceed to obtaining these documents provided a letter of authority from the owner of the property is submitted along with the duly signed applications for same. Acquest would coordinate with the local authorities, follow up with them and keep the client informed of the progress.

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

Enter your Email
Acquest will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.